Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012

Picture of the day.
January 2, 2012


I got these shoes in..August I think. I liked them so much I took a bunch of pictures of them. =)
The only thing, I wish they were blue. I want to wear blue converse for my wedding (that is, now I want to...I might not later in life)

I've seen a couple people start blogging again, and I'm really excited because I love their blogs.
So, a big welcome back to them! 

Today, I went for a walk with my dad. We went in the woods around our house on some old logging trails.
There was lots of mud, and it was very slippery. At the end, we walked the road back home, and coming out of the woods we saw a...(okay, sorry, but it was really cool to see)...a dead coyote. I guess it had been hit a while back and now most of the fur and stuff is gone and it's just bones now. It was cool to see...

Are you having a good year so far?