Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9

Day 9, January 9, 2012
Tonight for dinner my sister made barbecue chicken pizza. 
The crust was wonderful, the barbecue sauce was delish, the chicken was yummy and there weren't too many red onions. All in all, it was a very good dinner. We sat around eating our pizza and watching  a DVD concert of Straight No Chaser. 

My favorite song from them is The Christmas Can Can:

(This was on the DVD)

I happily sing it at the mention of the word Christmas. I've listened to it SO many times. And my family wonders how I know it word for word...... =P
I love watching them sing it too. They're so funny to watch!

Anyways, yesterday I ripped another hole in my junkie jeans and decided instead of throwing them out, or cutting them off as shorts like my mom suggested, I'd just patch them up again. So today I got some more adhesive denim patches and I'm going to sew around the outside of it like I did with the other patch. 
Last time, I used tie-dye embroidery floss, and it looks so cute and fun.  I think this time though, I'll use a different color of tie-dye thread. That'll make it look interesting. =D
Since I think the patches will overlap, I may cut the patch a bit to make a shape such as a heart or something. 

But...anyways, you didn't want to hear about my patches did you? =P
That's okay, you heard about them anyways, because that's what's on my mind right now.
So now, I need to post this so it's out in time to actually be on the 9th instead of being on the 10th. I'm so bad. 

Have you ever patched any of your clothes?
How about Straight No Chaser, have you heard of them? 
If so, what's your favorite song by them?
Oh and, one more thing. Have you ever had/made barbecue chicken pizza?

2 comments:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Yum! Our pizza was so tasty! It was fun eating our pizza and watching SNT together! :)

Ella said...

I love bar-b-q chicken pizza!
It is sooo good.
I've never heard of straight no chaser.
Are they a christian band?