Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012
Life's wonderful. Ever notice that?

At the moment, I.am.freezing. I seriously need to put a space heater in my room.
Oh and, I love my slipper socks. Best.things.ever.invented. Well, I guess not ever. But pretty close.
I guess you could call them "My One Weakness". =)

My memory verse for this week:
For we are his workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. -Ephesians 2:10

Yes folks, I did it by memory. I'm so talented. Now if I could remember it so I can say it to my dad, that would be good.
Really. I went to say it to him tonight, I made him stop watching a movie so he could hear it...
I got the refrence "Ephesians 2:10..." and forgot the verse. Yep. It felt...awkward. 
But now I know it. I'm not forgetting it, because I want to get it over with.
Now I'm rambling. 

Oh by the way, Ella, I saw that you asked about my camera. Tomorrow I promise I'll post about it, I just didn't have a picture of it tonight. I meant to take one. It'll probably be my picture for day 6. Just so you know.

So, how was your day? 
Do you love slipper socks as much as I do?

2 comments:

Ella said...

Thanks Miss Bea!
I don't own any slipper socks,but they sound nice.

Abby said...

Ooh yes, I love slipper socks! My feet are always cold, so I tell myself they're a necessity :') I have so many pairs, they're definitely my weakness!

I'm really enjoying following these photo posts!

~Abby