Sunday, January 8, 2012

Days 7 & 8

I did it again! *sigh* Here's day 7's picture:

Day 7, January 7, 2012
This is my new Gorillapod. I got it for Christmas. I actually took this yesterday, but I never got around to posting it. I figured now that you've seen my camera, you should see my one and only accessory. =D
Oh by the way, if you don't know what a Gorillapod is, it's a bendable tripod. I liked it enough to ask for one for Christmas.   

Day 8, January 8, 2012
Now this, this is from my new dot-to-dot box calendar. =D 
I got it last night with one of my gift cards. It's got a dot-to-dot for everyday!! (except Saturdays & Sundays have the same one)
I was so excited to find this, plus it was 50% off! Which made it even more exciting!
I thought the dots with the eyes were so cute on this little guy that I would take a picture of it before I did it. 
Doesn't it look fuzzy? I think it does. I love this calendar, I may have to post a picture a day from this too! =P

Oh, I just remembered. Tonight, my sister and I made breakfast for dinner! (It was very yummy)
Bacon, eggs, potatoes, and apple cinnamon pancakes! 
The pancakes were sooo yummy, we made up the recipe ourselves. Since we had extra apples lying around, we cut them up small, added cinnamon, and cooked them on the stove for a bit. Then, we made pancake batter, and added some extra cinnamon to that. Once we put it on the griddle, we added the apples and it was rather yummy-full!

Do you ever have breakfast for dinner?
Have you ever used a Gorillapod?
What about dot-to-dots, like or dislike? (I love!)

1 comment:

Jujube said...

Ooh, we have a Gorillapod that came with one of our digital cameras, but we don't use it often.

I like your dot-to-dot calendar!

Your dinner-breakfast (or breakfast-dinner) sounds very scrumptious! My family eats pancakes for dinner sometimes.