Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Days 3 & 4, 2012

Ugh. I can't believe I missed a day!
Well, I do have an excuse, so please forgive me.
See, yesterday, I started school again after my month long vacation.

Oh, by the way, I haven't gotten around to actually taking any pictures specifically for this challenge so, bear with the old photos for now. 

Day 3: January 3, 2012
I took this back in May 2011. It's of one of the Quince bushes in our yard. 
The flowers are such a pretty red color and, I've found that the hummingbirds love this bush. =)
I thought maybe we all could enjoy the sight of some flowers.

Day 4: January 4, 2012
I took this back in July 2011. Look! It even has Bokeh! 
Yayy...I didn't realize this picture had that. I'm pretty sure it's the first one!

So, anyways, I still can't believe I forgot to post yesterday. 
I love this setup though, because it's easier to post if you have a reason. Which I do.
And I love posting pictures so, that's even better. And I can put some random thoughts down with it. =O It's almost like a journal entry everyday! 
Anyways, I'm starting to enjoy this challenge even more now. =D

What do you think of my bokeh?
I'm posting this just in time for it to be (almost) too late. It's wonderful.

2 comments:

Ella said...

Lovely pictures!
What kind of camera do you use?

Anonymous said...

I do like you bokeh. I first had to look it up to know what it was but that was okay because I learned something new today from this post. Thank you. I wonder if others know what bokeh is? -Mom