Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 12

Day 12
On Thursday, it snowed almost all day long.
I woke up at 7, and it took me about 3 hours to get all my school done for the day, so I was free from 10, 'til whenever I went to bed.
I had to shovel, so that my dad could get into the house (walkway ect.).
Schools around here had a snow day.
All in all, it snowed for about 9 hours, and we got probably 5-6 inches of snow.
I love snow days.  Except, being home schooled...well, you don't get snow days.

This song says it all:
"...we never get snow days 'cause we don't have to go nowhere..." =)
Tim Hawkins is SO funny. I love the part where he says "...when my mama's talkin' to herself, it makes perfect sense, I say she's only in a parent teacher conference..."
Okay enough of that.

Do you get snow days?

1 comment:

Ella said...

I love snow,most of the time.
It snowed the day before yesterday and it looked pretty.
I love Tim Hawkins:)