Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 6

So, today I promised I would post a picture of my camera, and so I will. 

Day 6, January 6, 2012
 This is my camera. It should have a formal name, but it doesn't.
This is the camera I've have for...a lot of years. At least 2. If not more.
I use this thing almost constantly.
As you can see, it's just a small digital camera. A "point-and-shoot" some may call it. It's a faithful little bugger though and it takes pretty good pictures. 
It's purple, and it's all my own. 


Here it is again, pretty cute huh? I do my best with what I have, but I'm really hoping to be able to save enough money to buy a nicer, bigger, more expensive one. This will come in time I guess.
I've beat this camera up over the years. Even just today going to take pictures of it, I dropped it on the floor, poor thing! Once I dropped it in a snowbank. Lovely.
And once I dropped it and knocked the lens out of place. But it recovered. Thankfully.
I've taken so many pictures with this thing. It's wonderful. 

So, anyways, this is my camera. It's small, but it works and I'm very thankful for it.

Today I played Lego Batman on the computer with my brother. It was fun. We mostly ran around blowing things up and fighting evil lego people and collecting little lego coins. I got to play Batman! One level was at a carnival and the music was saweeet! =D We both liked the music in that level.

So, have you ever played Lego Batman?
What do you think of my camera? 
Is it the what you imagined? 

1 comment:

Ella said...

I've heard of your camera.
I love the color!