Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 13

Day 13, January 13, 1012
Today was another snowy day. Although it didn't snow, I did had to shovel a bit from last night and clear of the car for my mom. I decided since I had my camera, to take a picture of our snow brush/squeegee/ice scraper thingy. I thought it was cool, so I'm posting it now. Tomorrow I'll post some other pictures I took today. =)
Oh, and I found some flowers that are still around despite the snowy weather.
Can you guess what they are?

And....hmm...oh, birds. In the winter, we put bird seed and suet out for the birds. 
They love it, especially the chickadee's. They're so cute, and rather friendly. Sometimes I've gone out during the day to refill the feeders and they have been around in the trees. They don't go very far, just out of reach. And they tweet at you. So, sometimes I'll talk to them. I find birds rather sweet...except Blue Jays. They're nasty birds...but they are quite beautiful! I love their color. 
Blue....I love that color. =)

How was your day? Do anything exciting?
How about birds? Do you give food to the birds?
Oh, and, what's your favorite color? I'd love to know!

No comments: