Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 11

Day 11, January 11, 2012
Teehee! I was so cute. =P
(Those of you who don't know, my first name is Kirsten...I just go by Bea)

This is one of my many ornaments with my name on it. I love these things. They're so...cute.
The picture is also an ornament, it's my "Baby's First Christmas" ornament.
What do ya think? 

Besides not feeling so grand today, it was a good day.
I almost got my school work done, so I actually accomplished something!  (Yay me!)
I still need to decorate that mini gingerbread village I got last Christmas (2010). I've been meaning to do it but I just "can't find the time".  I do so many un-useful things during the day that I can't make time to do this one thing I've wanted to do for a whole year!

Well, it must be cold, my cat's sleeping underneath 3 fleece blankets. Aye, and snoring, he is.
Anyways, I'll go and leave you to admire my loverly photo for today.

Do you have any ornaments with your name on them?
How about a baby picture hung on the tree?

1 comment:

Ella said...

Cute!
Isn't winter fun most of the time?