Monday, January 30, 2012

Disney Button Contest - My Entries!

I'm entering in Stephanie's Disney Button Contest.
I made 5 entries. Here they are:

This one I thought up while my sister and I were talking about entering this contest:
Picture from: The Aristocats
Quote from: Emma (2009)

I personally didn't think this was as funny, but I'm still entering it, you never know who might think it's hilarious! 
Picture from: Enchanted
Quote from: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)

While looking through quotes on IMDB from one of my favorite movies, I found this quote and thought it would go perfectly with this picture:
Picture from: Tangled
Quote from: Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Looking through quotes on IMDB again, I found this quote, but I wasn't sure if it exactly went with the picture, so I showed it to my sister to get her opinion. She laughed hysterically when she saw it so I decided it went perfectly. =)
Picture from: Home on the Range
Quote from: Pride & Prejudice (2005)

And lastly, another Tangled one. I love, love, love this quote! And it goes perfectly, what can I say?
Picture from: Tangled
Quote from: Night at the Museum 2

So, I hope you like them! It took me awhile to figure out what quotes went with what pictures, but then all at once I found a few good quotes and the pictures to go with them. =)

On another note:
Okay, I admit it. I'm a bad blogger. Yup.
I haven't posted my Photo-A-Day in10 days. Ugh....I really don't know what happened!
I didn't even really take pictures every day either. I'm just bad... ='(
Anyways. I'm gonna post the pictures from the first few days I missed and some older pictures to make up for the lack of picture taking. Hopefully those will be posted sometime soon. You know me though, sometimes I don't get around to it. Like the literature blog post I was supposed to do on my school blog. I had all weekend to do it, but I didn't. Why? I don't know. I'm just strange like that.
Instead I listen to songs on the computer and think about doing what I need to do, but never do it.

I have another announcement too, that I haven't posted about yet. :-|
I'm going to! But I'm not promising anything. I probably won't do it if I promise.... =P

Did you have a good weekend?
Do you like my Disney buttons?
Do you procrastinate as much as I do?

1 comment:

Ella said...

I like your blog buttons,especially the last one:)