Friday, June 4, 2010

Young at Heart

Hi there, Happy Friday to you!
Today, I decided to do a post about 4 dolls and a teddy bear that are special to me.
Because I love them so much I'd like to give the people who gave them to me special thanks. :)

The First, is a porcelain doll I got for Christmas last year (2009) from a lady at my church. She's from the Samantha Collection by Samantha Medici and she's approximately 10 years old this year. :)

This is Gabriella, isn't she pretty?

The Second, is my American Girl Doll, Kit. I got her for my 9th birthday from Momma and Daddy. Thanks guys!


The Third, is a doll with a pretty crocheted dress and hat that my Grandma gave me for Christmas (2008).
I think she made it but I'm not for sure. :)

Lacey

The Fourth doll is one that my Momma made for me one Christmas when I was 4 (10 years ago!!). This is one of the most special because it wasn't just Momma who worked on making this doll for me. My whole family had a part in making it and I'm glad they did. :)

Raggedy Anne :)

And last but not least my favorite teddy bear, Hope. I got her for Christmas when I was 5 from my Pop pop's wife.

Hope

So now you know about the dolls that are special to me, I hope you enjoyed my post!
Tonight, I'm getting ready to go to a friends house for an all nighter! :D
I'll *try* to get some pictures because I can tell it's gonna be really fun. :)

In Christ,
Miss Bea

No comments: