Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random photos

Here are some random photos, some are old and kinda blurry sorry about that. :)


Iris


View from the deck


Daisies


Happy cookies! :)







Hope you like the pictures!
I found a couple Bible verses that I absolutely loved last night and I wanted to share them with you.

I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ with strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:12&13

In Christ,
Miss Bea

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kirsten,
I just love your blog, posts, and pictures. I'm glad you have started to blog. You are very creative and talented and I enjoy looking at your posts. God Bless!

Sarah said...

Beautiful flowers and sunsets! The cookie pictures made me smile too! I know that you are a great baker!