Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On the road...camp bound!

Today we took my sister Miss Laurie to camp.


Reasons why I want her to go... :P
  • I'll get to use her super fast computer for the 10 days she's gone (!!!)
  • I'll get to see people I haven't seen for like 2 years.
  • She'll get to work at camp and take tons of pictures and write letters and tell about funny things that happen at camp. :)
  • She'll be gone...I mean I love her and all, but sisters need time away from each other sometimes!
  • And last but not least I'll get to write her letters! I love writing letters. :)

Reasons why I don't want her to go....
  • I'll miss her, miss talking every night, miss laughing with her...*sniff* (whoops! she'll be back soon enough. :P)
  • I don't really have a second reason...
If you want to know more about why she's going to camp...check out her blog here!

In Christ,
Miss Bea

No comments: