Thursday, June 24, 2010

Flowers and a few extras...

Today, I went to take pictures of the flowers in our flower boxes...I got caught up in taking pictures and forgot about taking flower pictures and a couple (4 actually) water pics and one sky pic found their way onto my camera.

Here are some of the pictures I took:

I thought this looked really cool :)

Awesome sky picture! I'm not quite sure how I got this...

And, when I came back inside...guess who was there waiting to sneak out the door!
Gunther! :) What a sweetie...sorry it's so blurry he was really close!
(Gunther is an indoor cat so he's not aloud outside...)

I'm getting less and less afraid of the 'Publish Post' button...I'm remembering what I need to do to make the post *almost* perfect in the first try...spell checker helps a lot! :D I'm also using Miss Laurie's laptop instead of mine so it's a lot faster at getting the pictures up.

Tomorrow we are going strawberry picking and I'm really excited! I'll be taking my camera and we'll see if I can remember to get it out and take a few pictures. :)

Have a good night y'all!

In Christ,
Miss Bea

5 comments:

Haley said...

Lovely pictures! My favorite is the third one! :) What kind of camera do you have?

~Haley

Unknown said...

Dear Miss Bea, You do a wonderful blog. I love all the pics you put on here, songs and other fun stuff. You are very creative and have an eye for art and color. Keep up the great work. Sincerely, Mom

Bea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bea said...

Haley, I have a Kodak 10.3 MP...if that makes any sense to you. I'm not one to find out very much(technical wise) about my camera or any of the ones I use...I just use them as long as they work and I can understand them. :P
Mom, thank you. You're such a sweetie! :)

Miss Bea

Megan said...

Great pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com