Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Wednesday

Okay so, I know it's late but...I just wanted to do a quick post about what I did today. Hopefully tomorrow I can get more accomplished but, for now here's what I did today!

First of all, (this wasn't today but I thought you would enjoy this) yesterday my Momma, Miss Laurie and I made twinkies!


It's always a lot of fun to put them together, and they're soo yummy too!

Today...Momma and I planted some pretty flowers. =)



Then for supper I made homemade Mac & Cheese which is a family favorite! (Also very yummy)



This was before it was cooked, but doesn't it just look scrumptious??

After that, I did a photo shoot with the cows in the pasture by our house.


They were eating and didn't seem to mind...to much. =P

Thanks for tuning in on my day! I'll leave you with a Bible verse "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." ~ Philippians 4:13

In Christ,
Miss Bea

2 comments:

Haley said...

Mmm... the homemade twinkies and mac and cheese look really good! :) I love the picture of the cow! It's so cute! :)

Heather said...

It sure does look good and my tummy just rumbled. I like your blog!! The cow is too cute!!