Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

This Sunday, I'm unusually happy.
I've noticed lately, I've been happy for no real reason. I know it's God working in my life. :)


Wanna know a few random things I'm doing this afternoon? Here comes randomness! :D
  1. I made a card for one a my friends who's birthday is this week.
  2. Listening to music on Playlist.
  3. Can't wait to eat strawberry shortcake before leaving for church tonight! :)
  4. Writing out songs from church. (From the chorus books we use)
  5. Posting on my blog...but y'all know that already.
  6. Editing pictures.
  7. Possibly writing to Miss Laurie.
  8. Cleaning up the mess I made from the first thing on the list...:/ (I get distracted easily...:D)
  9. Drawing or Writing.
  10. Singing randomly because I'm hyper.
  11. Reading my Bible!
Lots of things to do! I'm totally loving my Sunday afternoon!


I hope you all have a great afternoon!

In Christ,
Miss Bea

1 comment:

Haley said...

I love randomness, so this was definitely my kind of post! ;) I love the pictures, you're a great photographer! :)

Love and hugs,
Haley