Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday...

Happy Monday Everyone!

We went shopping with a friend today. I found some fun paper for my scrapbook and I thought I might post a picture so y'all could see! :)

Here it is...

10 sheets for $1! :D

I also tried a photo shoot with my pussy cats...has anyone noticed pets aren't very cooperative? :P
Here's some pictures (a few that came out good)


This is Gunther, he loves sitting in boxes. :)

Gertrude...

She just woke up...


And one last picture...Gunther again.

He cooperated for this picture although his face is kinda washed out.

By the way, if you read my post on Saturday and saw the picture of my kitty, you may be surprised to hear that the pussy cat in the picture was Gertrude and not Gunther! I know, they look so much alike it's hard to tell sometimes. :)

I hope you all had a great weekend and a great Monday!

In Christ,
Miss Bea

1 comment:

Miss Laurie said...

Pretty paper and very cute kitties! :)