Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!

Hey there!
Are y'all having a good weekend so far?

Yesterday, (Saturday) us girls went shopping! :) I love shopping with my mom and sister! We have so much fun just looking, not being rushed by the guys trying to hurry through the shopping. We often find great bargains and things we wouldn't have found if we didn't have time to dig through bins and shelves of stuff.

Look what I found!!
We went to Good Will and I found this cute skirt! *happy sigh* :)

Sorry you can't see it so well.

After that momma found this really cool fabric that we all thought would look good as a skirt!...



Isn't it interesting? I'm still not sure if it will look *perfect* as a skirt but we'll see. :)

And this picture is just an extra of one of my sweet pussy cats! :)

Can you guess which one? ;)

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. ~ Exodus 20:8

In Christ,
Miss Bea

1 comment:

Haley said...

That's such a pretty skirt! :) Some pretty neat fabric, too! ;) And yes, it's Gunther, right? ;)

Love and hugs,
Haley