Thursday, February 21, 2013

Simple Captures: Day 14



For Valentine's Day my mom was very sweet and bought each of my siblings some chocolate. 
It was yummy :-)

And also on Valentine's day, I made a heart shaped chocolate cake! 2 layers of chocolaty goodness, with chocolate frosting!
I didn't much like it with the frosting. I'm not very fond of chocolate cake/ chocolate frosting. Vanilla cake / chocolate frosting is better but my favorite is vanilla cake/ vanilla frosting. And I don't think I really like chocolate cake with frosting, since I've had it more often with just powdered sugar on top, I like that best.

It was fun to decorate thought, and my family loved it!

Truly,
Bea

1 comment:

Annabeth said...

Wow. Cool cake! Just found your blog. Can't wait to read more!

~Annabeth @callmeannabanana.wordpress.com