Saturday, February 9, 2013

Simple Captures: Day 8


Here are the hand warmers I made yesterday! I think I might need them tonight! haha
I've really been loving the DIY & Crafts category on Pinterest. I can find so many crochet and sewing projects that are really easy, and use materials I already have! They're fun and useful too! 

And this is the skirt we're working on! We still need to get the ruffle on, and put the elastic in. I love the fabric though! 

Tonight we went shopping. I tried on 6 pairs of jeans and only 1 fit. I'm kinda bummed out right now about jeans. I can't seem to find ones that fit! Walmart just isn't good for jeans anymore. :-( 
I bought one pair a couple weeks ago, and they didn't fit. I didn't have time to try them on at the store, and that was a mistake. So we returned those, and this week I bought another pair, but I'm really not sure if I'm going to keep them or not. 



Have a great weekend!


No comments: