Sunday, February 3, 2013

Simple Captures: Day 3

Day 3!


We had a great day at church today! It was the first time trying Sunday school at this particular church. The teens class I was in has 30-40 teens in a normal week for Sunday school, and 40-50 in youth group. 
My mom mentioned that it really says something about the church and their outreach system when that many teens want to come, and they don't have any sort of contemporary music at all! (A lot of the teens come on the church bus from neighboring towns)
My afternoon looked like this, but then I took a nap before going to church again. It was cold and snowy today, and I was exhausted!

I forgot to mention it, but yesterday was my 100th post! 

Here are some verses from the message today:
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. - Matthew 6:33-34

Did you have a good Sunday?

No comments: