Saturday, February 2, 2013

Simple Captures: Day 1

Happy February!
Today's the first day of the Simple Captures Challenge!

It's really late, but I'm finally posting the first picture of the challenge! 

Meet my Critters! Each one has a story, and they're all pretty special. 
The frog, elephant, and bunny I bought at a nearby Museum. The dog (his name is pug), I got from Sunday school as a quiet seat prize when I was 7 or 8 (I'm really quiet. Especially at church, even more so when I was younger...I got that prize a lot. haha). The storm trooper I found in a parking lot when we first moved to KY. The pink monkey I got from a gumball machine in Maine, when I had my friends over for my 16th birthday party last year.  And the others I got from gumball machines in Maine, they don't have very special meanings, but I still like them. :-)

I love collecting little critters, they're so cute! They also look great on dressers :D

Today since I was taking pictures of them already, I decided to do a sort of stop motion video with them. 
Check it out here!
I only did it with a few, but I kinda wish now I had done more! I may do some more in the future, because it was just so fun! :-)

Have a great day!
Do you have any critters?



1 comment:

Old-Fashioned Father said...

Yes, I have some critters. Three of them. They are not quite as active as yours. I could try a stop motion video of them, but they are mostly stopped and only get into motion every now and then. The more I try to make them get moving the more likely they are to stop. Still, they are very special to me, so I keep them. They don't really fit on my dresser, so I bought a house big enough to give each one their own room!