Thursday, January 31, 2013

Simple Captures Photo-a-Day Challenge

For the month of February I've decided to do a 1-month Photo-a-Day challenge. 

I'm going to commit to taking at least one photo every day, and posting it here with a quote, Bible verse, song lyrics or randoms thoughts from the day. 

Sounds like fun right?



Wanna join in? Go ahead! Just title your post Simple Captures Photo Challenge, post your picture, and send me a link in a comment or e-mail!

Tomorrow's the day!

Are you ready?
Question is, am I ready? Hopefully! Trouble is finding something to take pictures of! Hopefully it won't be so windy and rainy tomorrow so I can have a chance to feel motivated! For once this week!
No, I already did that. Never mind the motivation. I had that Monday when with the help of my mom, sister, and brother we got the house completely cleaned!
It was much needed let me tell you! It is still clean-ish and it feels nice to look around and see things still in order. :-)

Have an amazing day!
Don't forget, tomorrow is the first day of the Simple Captures Photo-a-Day challenge! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Hope your challenge goes well and that many other participate. Best wishes, Mom