Thursday, January 24, 2013

Simple Beauty

Sunsets are one of my favorite things to take pictures of! Almost every night God paints the sky beautiful shades of orange, pink, purple, red, blue, and yellow. I find it amazing how different each sunset is! 



These were some recent sunsets that I took pictures of. All December long we didn't have sunsets at all, and now in January here come these beautiful ones. The colors are breathtaking! I'm so glad God likes to add a little color to an otherwise normal day. :-)

Come February I've decided to start on a one month Picture-a-day challenge. The last one I did was for a year and I barely made it to a month before I quit. This time I'm just doing it on my own, and if I don't end up taking a picture that day, I have some lined up just in case. :-)  One week left before I start! 

Who's with me for the picture challenge?
Do you love sunsets as much as I do?


1 comment:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

These sunset photos came out great! The colors are quite magnificent!
This challenge sounds great! Looking forward to seeing what you take photos of. ;)