Thursday, February 7, 2013

Simple Captures: Day 6 & Today I am...{2}

Today I am...
(And lately I have been...)


{writing}
Blog posts here, and a bit for school. I still don't write for fun! haha.

{reading}
My Bible (still doing the Word of Life Devotional book!), and reading some for school.
Also been reading a sewing pattern...I think that counts! And I've been reading blog posts from certain people, but it depends on if I have time, and if I'm interested.
I kinda quit reading North and South, and I'm supposed to be reading Wives and Daughters for school.


{listening}
Casting Crowns station on Pandora, a bit of Les Mis, and at the moment I'm listening to Disney songs with my sister. I've also been enjoying Buddy Davis' CD's, especially I Am Not Ashamed, and my favorite song is King of Kings. 




{watching}
I've been watching movies with my sister. Like a week or so ago we watched Little Men, two nights ago we watched Earthsea, and tonight we watched a movie called Radio Rebel.  
We also watch videos on Youtube like Messy Mondays, Jostie Flicks, and Tim Hawkins (comedy).

{looking}
For quick and easy crochet and sewing projects to keep me busy. I've also been looking around each day for something to photograph for my Simple Captures challenge this month! 


{learning}
Learning...oh uh, that God will bless those who obey Him. I've been struggling with this for awhile now. I submitted to Him a couple weeks ago, and He's been teaching me more and more through my Bible study.


These are some tiny hearts I've been crocheting today. I love them so much! And they're really really easy! I used this tutorial, it makes up very quickly! 

{feeling}
Better. Happier. After talking with a friend, and realizing what was really missing in my life, I'm learning I need to spend more time pursuing this part. When I do, I feel happier, and am less apt to disagree with my family over small matters. When I don't or I forget to, my day goes horribly, and I get frustrated easily. 

{anticipating}
Being able to go to Sunday school, and Church services this coming Sunday. And possibly trying the youth group some time soon. Also going shopping Friday night.

{wishing}
To find some jeans that fit! Hopefully I can soon, because the pair I have now are wearing out.

{loving}
Crafting. Just crafting. Crocheting, sewing, anything crafts. I love them so much. 
Also music. I love music. And crafts. Listening to music while crafting is the best part. hehe! :-D


What have you been up to lately?
Have any neat crafts you've been working on? Please share!




No comments: