Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 30

Day 30 
March 14, 2012
This is the one picture I took today. I really need to get better at this! It's of Shawn & Gus in my window. It's the only one I opened today because it only got up to about 35-40 degrees, and it was raining. 

Some things I posted today:
"Mom's list of things for me to do today: Don't panic, and clean the house.  Thanksss mom. Have a great lunch with your friend. =]"

"Can I panic now??? Please?!?!"

Tomorrow is the last day before we go to pick up my friends, and I'm slightly in a panic about the house being  so messy. Especially my bedroom! But I did get some cleaning done while my mom was at lunch with her friend. Here's what I got done:

  • Clean the toilet, shower, sink & mirror
  • Vacuum the rugs
  • Take the things I'm getting rid of down to the basement to be stored
  • Laundry
I've done 9 loads of laundry in two days - 5 from last night folded and put away, 2 from earlier today folded, 1 in the dryer & 1 in the washer.

I got a shower for myself, and shopping for party stuff done today. 
Now all that's left is cleaning the house (dishes, sweeping, general picking up, some vacuuming), decorating favor boxes and putting stuff in them, cleaning my room...(I still have tons of stuff to put away, and no place to put it!), and final plans for meeting up with friends, where & when. 
I'm ready to panic. I really really really am.

Right now, I need to get some sleep, and do my best not to panic (too much) tomorrow. 
Hopefully all plans will work out alright, and we'll have a good time. 
Pray for me and my nerves tomorrow please!! We'll need help from the Lord to get it all done! 

I'm loving this song. The words are so true and right for this time. 


When everything falls apart
Your arms hold me together
When everything falls apart
You're the only hope for this heart
When everything falls apart
And my strength is gone
I find You mighty and strong
You keep holding on
You keep holding on

I love that line "I find You might and strong". I know I will find God might and strong, and he WILL hold me together while my "world" seems to be falling apart. =]

Have a good Thursday everyone!



1 comment:

Megan June said...

I'd call that productive! Have fun with your friends!

--Megan
www.immeganjune.com