Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 29

Day 29
March 13, 2012
I posted this on Monday: 
"Sorting, dejunkifying, and cleaning. Wonderfulness! :P I'm still not done with my room...do I really have that much junk? Ugh..."

As I'm organizing and dejunkifying I'm finding so many things that aren't a necessity for happiness. No *thing* ever can be, that's God's job.  
In this drawer alone, I found enough "junk" to fill half a Walmart bag.  Really! Now that that's done, I can actually open the drawer without having to readjust things, and I can fit a hairbrush in it! Which, I haven't been able to do for...well, let's just say a long time!  I'm still not done with my room. I have so many boxes still left to go through and find homes for the things inside. It's been hard, and stressful at times, but I feel pretty good about all the things I'm letting go. 
I know my room is going to look great when I get it done, so I'm not giving up, even if it is overwhelming.  

I found out today that both the friends who I sent invitations to will probably be able to come! And I'm so excited, I just can't wait to see them!  I'm praying all the details will work out, and that we'll all get along okay, and have a good time together.  And also that I'll be able to find time for all the things I still need to do, like cleaning and organizing my room, and helping to clean the house. 
Tomorrow's only Wednesday. I have to keep reminding myself of that. Otherwise, I'll go crazy! 
I'm excited though, and happy my friends are coming. 

I hope you all had a good day! I know I sure did. The temps were around 60 for most of the day today and I've been wearing shorts again! 

Well, I'm off to finish picking up the living room where my stuff is cluttering up the floor! 
Have a great Wednesday everyone! 

Do you have anything planned for your Wednesday?
Have you ever gone through all your stuff and dejunkified?

No comments: