Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 25

Day 25
March 9, 2012
I think the plants are confused. 
That's all I have to say.
Kidding - I'm gonna keep typing. 

Let's see...today we went to the bank, went to another bank, went to Subway for lunch, and I got picked on by the guy making our sandwiches.  He had a pen tucked in his visor, and he had trouble with both the mayonnaise bottles he tried using.

Gunther decided since I moved the ladder off the top bunk, that he would try using my desk and bookshelf to get up on my bed...until he knocked over a bottle of perfume, and I ruined his evil plans.  (I'm  not allowing him to get up there because I have a pretty bed doll with a crocheted dress and ribbons on it, and I would rather he NOT eat the ribbons.)

This one to be exact:

Later I took some pictures outside, and played some basketball, but it got too cold so I came in.
Uhh...oh! Yeah, later we'll be going out shopping, annnddd...stuff.

Anyways, I hope you all y'all have a happy Friday, and a good weekend.

EDIT: I just realized this is my 100th post! Hurrah! And, also, day 25 of my photo-a-day challenge. woot!

Do you have any plans for your weekend?

No comments: