Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 22

Day 22
March 6, 2012
Today - I wish it was summer.
Ugh...I'm sick of being cold! I've worn shorts a few times this week, and today I found my sandals, but it's just too cold to wear shorts and sandals! =( 
They looked so nice with my outfit, I just wanted it to be summer. 

Today - I've been working on invitations to my birthday party. 
Fun fun! I'm really hoping these girls can come.

Today - I'm getting excited about the prospect of having bunk beds in my room once again.

Today - I was bad and did absolutely no school. Gotta get my groove on and get back into school. 

Today - I helped mop the kitchen floor. Hurray for cleaning! 

Today - I took pictures of my sandals...again.

Right Now - I need to catch some z's because there's a new mattress & box spring set coming for my parents tomorrow.  

And finally....

Right Now - Shawn is sleeping in the middle of my bed and he's so cute. I don't want to move him, but I'm tired.

Edit: I totally forgot to finish off my post! sorry 'bout that! here's the end:

Do you ever find yourself staying awake longer because a cat is sleeping on your bed?
Do you ever wish it was summer?

No comments: