Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 24

Day 24
March 8, 2012
After riding along while my mom took my sister to work, I walked into my room where I had made my bed this morning, thinking that I might find Gunther on the top bunk.  Not only did I find him up there, he was under the covers too! What a silly goose.

Today it got up to 60 degrees here, and I was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt all day.  I also wore my rain boots because that's what the ground called for today.  I think it might be officially mud season here! =D
Which means Spring is right around the corner! We saw geese flying north, and some Robins in our back yard today. And when I went to get the mail there was a small stream running through the ravine behind the mail box. We opened the windows for awhile, it felt soo nice outside. 

Today I was working on organizing the stuff that needs to go back in my room, and getting it sorted into "keep", "trash", and "goodwill" piles. I'm hoping instead of sending it all to Goodwill, we'll be able to have a yard sale, and make a little money off of some things.  Or that I will be able to pass some of my old toys off to younger girls that I know. 
I'm finding I have 2 whole boxes (and maybe more) of crafty things. Paint, stickers, paper, stamps, markers, crayons, ribbon, string, glue, and lots of other things too. 

I'm thankful today for not falling off the top bunk, and for music. 
I'm praying today that my friends will be able to come for my birthday. I'm excited, if you can't tell...

Is it Spring where you are? 
Do you enjoy dancing around in puddles?

2 comments:

Ella said...

My cat loves sleeping on my pillows-when I'm not around.
At my house daffodils adn a wild cherry blossom tree is in bloom.

Bea said...

I bet they're pretty! I can't wait for the flowers and all. Spring is such a nice season. =)

Bea