Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 26

Day 26
March 10, 2012
I got this card in the mail on Friday, and it totally made my day. 

This was the other side. (I whited out the addresses for privacy)
Oh, by the way, I'm excited.  =P 
Only a little though...haha. My friend reminded me tonight that it's only 9 days away. 
I didn't even realize! Now I'm even more excited!!

Today I got my dad's old Dell Latitude D430 laptop. It's smaller, and faster then my old one. 
I'm pretty happy with it, though it has a different operating system then mine did, and I'm still learning my way around.  

Today I made dinner. Box mac and cheese, pigs in a blanket and baked beans. Easy, but it takes awhile for just one person. Especially when the cans of Pillsbury rolls wouldn't open. That required hitting them against the edge of the counter until the top popped off. Fun night! =)

Today I ate girl scout cookies. Thin Mints are super yummy! =D

Today I was stressed out about whether or not my friends will be able to come. Partly because I had a dream that the dad of one of my friends called to say that he had a meeting that night and he couldn't bring her.  I don't think it's fair to have a bad dream about this every night since I sent out those invitations! 
It may be better then the dream about my mom having twin boys and naming them Spotty and Laurie with some strange unpronounceable Japanese middle names....I didn't even get to meet them! 
I tell you...my mind sometimes.

Today was Saturday. 
Today I'm thankful for music, and friends. Also for invitations that I can worry about. I mean, what else am I going to do with my time?

Tomorrow is Daylight Savings Time. Don't forget to spring ahead! 

Do you ever have strange dreams?
Do you ever get overly excited about things?

No comments: