Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 23

Day 23
March 7, 2012
Today was moving day.  My parents got their new mattress and box spring thanks to the timely delivery guys, my sister got their old bed, which, by the way looks awesome in her room, and I got bunk beds! Hurray!

The house is still a mess, (mostly junk from my room piled in the kitchen and living room...) but hopefully SOMEONE *ahem* will put their stuff away!  While I'm happy I got bunk beds, there is one less book shelf, and one less piano in my room to pile stuff on. Which is sad. Hey! I used the top of that book shelf! ...for craft supplies....

Now I mostly need to go through my stuff and get rid of old toys and stuff...hey, anyone want to win a bunch of polly pocket stuff in a giveaway? Ha! kidding...almost.

Uhhhmmm...so yeah. That's what I did today. Took all the junk out of my room and piled it in the kitchen.  I'd say that's a pretty productive day, wouldn't you? =P
Now I'm going to settle down for a long winter's nap nice snooze on my top bunk....that doesn't have an outside rail, we might have to fix this if I ever fall off.  Here's to hoping I don't fall off the top bunk.

This is what my room looks like now:
Pretty sweet isn't it? =)
I did this up for my friend, she wondered how my room was set up now. 

Annnnyyyywaaayyysssss....I have to go because I'm rambling on wayyy too much.
Goodnight!

Have you ever slept on a top bunk?
Have you ever fallen off a top bunk?
Have you ever fallen out of bed? 
Did you ever teach your cat to climb a ladder? =P

No comments: