Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow!!

Welcome snow!! I've been waiting for you all summer! =D

We officially have snow! 5+ inches of lovely white snow. Needless to say I'm a bit excited...and bouncing off the walls. =)


It's been snowing all day, and I'm so excited for the snow to be here that I just had to go out and take some pictures!


Saturday we got our Christmas tree, so our house is beginning to look like it's Christmas. Yesterday we put lights on it, and we had some fun stringing popcorn to put on it too. (Mama, Miss Laurie and I made it a "girls thing", we strung popcorn while watching Little Women=)

Lights from the tree

Love birdhouses in the snow =)



Everything's covered in snow, so pretty!



Guess who else got to go play in the snow! =)

Gunny's paw prints *happy sigh*

I also have a new blog design! What do you think? Like the santa hat? ;)

And, I'm getting new glasses. They're red! Sorry, burgundy. =P Although I didn't think of it at the time, they're kinda Christmas-y =)

Have you decorated yet? I'd love to see pictures! =)

In Christ,
Miss Bea

No comments: