Thursday, November 18, 2010

Up to early and nothing to do!

Well, that's not exactly true...I should be working on school. But what normal kid, or teen for that matter, ever wants to do school?
I definitely am up to early though, I love it.


I'm definitely more of a morning person, although I love being a night owl too. It's because there isn't much going on. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my family but one can only take so much of them! If you know what I mean...
Wanna-be quiet personalities like quiet. =)


The less people the better, because it's quieter, calmer, peacefuler. Wait that's not a word...anyways. I say people scare me. That's not exactly true. They don't scare me they just...well, scare me. =)

I absolutely love watching people. Love, love, love! But to have them talk to me well, that's different. I'd love to go a day without speaking. Unless it's to myself, singing or what-have-you.
I wouldn't last a whole day though. I get bored after about 2-5 seconds of being alone (exaggerated of course, it's more like minutes...).
I know that from experience.

I'd also love to have a secret hide out, where I could store all of my writings and books and things but still be able to see everything that goes on in daily life. In other words, I'd like to hide in plain sight, turn invisible...


Anyone who understands my ramblings is awarded a prize. Go get yourself a cookie. =)

I know this isn't right, the reason for wrongness I'm "not quite for certain" but I know that I am wrong. I cannot hide all the time. I have to be around people. Sharing the love of Jesus everywhere I go, but have you noticed it's hard? It's hard to share that love everywhere. In all things.
I'm sure you have. You've probably felt the want to hide too. To "get away from it all".

*sigh* If only we could. ;)

Good Morning blogging friends. Bright and early start today! =D

Miss Bea

No comments: