Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why this post?

That's a great question. Why this post? Sometimes you have to have a post you don't know exactly why you posted. If you know what I mean....


So why this post? Because! Christmas is coming! =)
Oh, sorry, more than a month to go? My oh my! I must be confused then. It's true though, Christmas is coming.
Tell the stores it's not Christmas yet if you'd like but, as Mama and I were shopping today, Christmas music was playing and a few of the older folks were singing along. This wasn't any new trendy song that you hear 50 million times every year, this was Christmas carols. Strange to hear Christmas carols in a store now-a-days isn't it? Oh little town of Bethlehem. That was the song they played, along with others. I proudly sang along, way off tune but hey, at least I tried!

They might not be considered carols anymore...who knows? In almost every hymn book across America (even the world, I think) Oh Little Town of Bethlehem is in there. Old caroling books have it in there. Is this a good point?




I'll have to show you what I got today while I was shopping! (okay, so it was yesterday but...who's gonna notice?=P)
Oh, and I have pictures from a trip I took a couple weeks ago to share too! =)
Great things planned, stay tuned! =)

Merry Christmas friends! =)

In Christ,
Miss Bea

No comments: