Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's New Year's Eve Eve!

Happy New Year blogging friends!

I really meant to post on Christmas eve eve, and Christmas but I didn't seem to have enough time!
So here is a post about Christmas and our New Years Eve plans. =)

First of all, look who got to play Santa this year!
I got Gunther a Santa suit a few years ago, each Christmas we take it out and put it on him. He always looks so cute.

Ever tried putting dry ice in water? This is what it does.

We got dry ice in a package with these:
Chocolate filled Croissants (They were super yummy!)
We got these from Dad's Pop. (Thank you!)

Decorations were and still are making the house pretty.

Presents! =)

Notice the nicely chewed bow. (Thank you Gunther for making my present look even MORE pretty=)

Gunther chewed 3 bows this year. They were all on packages addressed to me. Did I mention he likes eating plastic? That's why at 4 A.M. he tips over my trash can and picks out a very loud crinkly plastic bag to chew on...I know, I've heard it...two nights in a row.

Candy from my stocking

And!
Cookies make the season complete. =)

Chocolate with mint chips

And so dear friends, I wish you a very Merry late Christmas, and a very Happy New Year.
What are your plans for New Years Eve? =)

Ours, well, shopping, cooking, and staying up late with our Sparkling Apple Cider ready to greet the new year.

Welcome 2011! =)

In Christ,
Miss Bea

1 comment:

Miss Laurie said...

Lovely post Miss Bea! Your photos came out very well, especially the ones of Gunther! :)
Happy New Year!