Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Your Grace Still Amazes Me...

The little things in life, the things we should be grateful for but aren't, those things that don't quite go our way...why don't we praise God for them? Why not give God the glory in ALL things, not just when they go our way, but especially when they don't.

Why Not?

I was going to do this on Thursday and title it "Thankful Thursday" but why not post it now?

These are a few things I'm thankful for...okay more than a few. =)

Monday walks (though they don't exist anymore...)

Rides with my dad to the post office (although it was 7 years ago)

Playing Lego's with my brother (Demolition derby and sword fights to name 2)

Bananagrams

My Camera

Twinkies

Friends

Music (hence the title of this post)

Colorful Christmas Lights

My Dad

Snowflakes

Strawberries

Algebra =D

Crafts

Cute little Kitten Calendars

Video Games

Pussy Cats

Classical Music
(For school I'm learning about the Masterpieces of Western Music)


Christmas Presents

White Chocolate Raspberry Scones

Flowers

Sleepovers

Fireworks

Quotes

Movies

Sunsets

Shopping
(even though sometimes I really really dislike it)

Toys

Books

Dirt

The Smell of Fresh Cut Wood

Rocks
(they fascinate me)

Pianos

New Glasses

Cookies

The Bible

Notebooks

Comics

Summer Camps

Bugs

Pizza

Letters and Cards from Friends

Penguins


and last but not least,
My Savior


What are YOU thankful for?

(very sorry for the length of this post, it had to be done=)

Yours Truly,
Miss Bea

1 comment:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

I am thankful for my very sweet sister who posts such delightful things! ;)