Friday, May 6, 2011

Of Birthdays, Easter and Weddings

First of all, I totally keep forgetting about the birthday post I promised to do...so, I'll only post a couple pictures (because I have someone to thank!). So here goes...

Thank you A-pach-E Crafts for this apron! I love it! =)
My sister won this from A-pach-E Crafts and gave it to me for my birthday...isn't she sweet?

I had these wondrous cupcakes...they had yellow frosting, sprinkles and lucky charms!

Did I mention they were rainbow?

Moving on to Easter. I had a *new* dress that I wore...
We found it at Good Will for $5. Mama had to do a few alterations on top, but otherwise it fit great! =) (We think it's homemade, which makes it even better! =)

And on to weddings. I love weddings. =)
Last month...(it's May already! How did it get to be May?) we went to Maryland to a friend's wedding. Really, it was Miss Laurie's friend, but our families have been friends for years...
Miss Laurie was in the wedding, as a bridesmaid!
{For anybody who doesn't know, Miss Laurie is my sister and if you'd like to see more pictures you should check out THIS post}
Anyways, on to pictures! Don't we all love pictures? =P

Laurie in her dress! ~~~~~~~~ Laurie's Hairdo
Miss Laurie's wedding hairdo took 110 bobby pins and tons of hair spray...just to look that good!

The Bride and Groom ~ Amanda and Daniel

Me and Miss Laurie all dressed up! (And I wore my new dress) =)

And...that's it for this post. Sorry it's so short, I'm out of time!
I promise I'll do another post soon-ish with flowers and things. =)

Have a great night!

No comments: