Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I may not be the best...but I'm the best me there is.

I may not have the best blog design....but I designed it myself.


I may not have the best photography....but I do the best I can with what I have.


I may not be the best writer....but I'm pretty sure I know how to say...


I may not be the best at editing photos...(^^^like that one^^^) but hey, I don't edit on a regular basis!


I may not be the best at anything....but I'm the best me there is.

I updated a bunch of stuff...new design, header, blog button...
And there's music! Do you have any song suggestions? I could use some more variety! =)

What do you think I should do as an 'event'?
Ask me anything, a review, photography contest?
Let me know. =)

Thank you!
Miss Bea

P.S. Miss Bea's Scrapbook has 18 followers! Yay! =D

1 comment:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Music! That took me by surprise!
Love the new design! I love your photography and am glad you don't do a lot of editing. Most times the original colors and captures are best.

~Miss Laurie