Monday, May 23, 2011

A Few Edited Pictures

I don't normally edit my photos, and it probably shows greatly, but this time I was bored so I did some editing. =)

Sunday afternoon I decided since it was fairly dry out, I would take some pictures of my Purity Ring with some flowers. I think they turned out pretty well, but that's my opinion. =)

I've tried taking pictures of my ring before, but it was always to dark or whatever and they didn't come out very good.

Here's four I edited with my ring in them:




And some other random-ish edits:

^^^And look I have NAILS!!!!^^^
(I used to bite my nails....constantly)


Which is your favorite?
Yours Truly,
Miss Bea

2 comments:

Jujube said...

You take such lovely photographs, and I think you did a great job editing these photos! I love the purity ring photos.

Abby said...

I really love the last purity ring photo, with it resting on the blossom - the colours are stunning! Good job on the editing :)

I found your blog through Old-Fashioned Charm, and I'm really enjoying your posts so far. I'd love it if you'd take a lot at mine, Newly Impassioned Soul!

~Abby