Thursday, February 3, 2011

Randomness....10 things

10 random things? I think so!

1. Snow - We just got over a foot in one storm! I'm excited!!

2. Music - The other day I was listening to a Selah CD that I borrowed from Miss Laurie (You Deliver Me) and I heard this song that sounded familiar...it was titled, God Be With You. When I had heard it for about the 2nd time I thought, hey that sounds like...but I couldn't think of where it was from...Do you know?

3. Crochet - Last month, my family worked on making scarves for the Special Olympics in our state. We made 36 total. (pictures to come) =)

4. Snow Cream! - While the snow that we got makes it hard for travel, it makes great snow cream. We put a bowl out yesterday to catch some fresh snow to make it with....haven't made it *yet*, though I'm sure we will.

5. Movies - The last movie I watched was...Alice in wonderland, the old version. =)
I also watched City of Ember recently, and enjoyed it.=)

6. *New* blog design - Like it? It's simple yet....(your own words here)
Give me your opinion, please? Like the font? =)

7. Dessert - I love dessert!! =) Cookies, Ice cream, Cake, Brownies, Chocolate! All of it!! =)

8. School - I'm loving school (at the moment) ;D Instead of photography, I'm learning computer programming, (love love love!!) all the things you can do are amazing! I'm also having fun with Algebra...I know, I know, strange but...yeah. =)

9. What else....hmmm....think random.......Oh! I know...It's February! =D

10. I'm off to work on my newest scarf.

There! 10 random things. Why 10? Because I didn't think I could do it. =)

(Silly post I know, but sometimes, you just have to be silly!)

In Christ,
Miss Bea

No comments: