Saturday, February 19, 2011

Old toys

If any of you have young cousins (or siblings) that you think are absolutely adorable, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say my cousin is adorable!! =)

On Tuesday, we babysat my little cousin. Mama and I got out a bunch of old toys we thought he would like and washed them up for him to play with.

Those toys included blocks:
Tupperware blocks that open up

A very old Fisher Price "little snoopy" puppy:
Isn't it cute??

A Little Tikes School Bus:
(sorry I didn't get a very good picture but you can see it well enough in the upper right hand corner)

And the little people to go with it:


There's also a little green car, but I didn't get a close up picture of it. (You can see it in pic #3 and 4)

Some of these toys (the blocks and little snoopy) are from when my sister, Miss Laurie, was little!

There's another post in the works about what I made on Monday! Stay tuned. =)


P.S. How do you love my *new* signature? Designed with my blog in mind by Yours Truly! =)

1 comment:

Southern Belle said...

Aw! Cousins are really cute :) And I do like your new signature, although I have never seen your old one! haha =)