Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cinninninnamon Rolls!

Isn't true that most little kids can't say cinnamon? Well, if not, I was one of the rare kids that couldn't. I'd add extra inn's. (Hence the title of this post)
Random:

I love cinnamon rolls! =)

Last week some time, Mama made cinnamon rolls.
Mmmm, *so* scrumptious!


Don't they look delicious?

(Also seen on my sidebar)

Yummy!


Mmm, mmm, good! =)


@@@@ oh my! don't they look like cinnamon rolls? @@@@


Oh scrumptious!!


Heavenly!


Delightful!


Delectable!


Delish! =)


Beautiful!


And oh so yummy! =)

Love these! =)

What's your favorite kind of baked goods? Cookies? Cakes? Scones?
I'd love to read about your favorites!

On another note, I've added some *new* pictures to my sidebar, and an About Miss Bea page (at the top) if you'd like to read it. You at least have to go see the picture I put in there of G & G pussy cats! It's to cute! =)

Yours Truly,
Miss Bea

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Miss Bea,

Thank you so much for following my blog, Where The Heart Remains. It is always such a blessing to know that others are enjoying my blog!
Those cinnamon rolls look so scrumptious, and I sure wish I had one!
May the Lord bless you and your family!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

katie said...

Those look amazing! i just love your blogs. you follow my family blog and it is changing urls as i am combining it with my kitchen blog and i dont want to lose you in the transfer so please stop over at the new one at www.brightonparkblog.blogspot.com and follow over there so i dont miss you. happy valentine's day and blessings to you! katie