Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall!!!

It's here! It's officially been autumn for a week and a day. (the sky still hasn't fallen just so you know)

I have yet to take pictures of the lovely trees and other fall things around, but I will. I promise!! Besides, I absolutely need a new header! =)


My lovely laptop that died last night

I'm out a computer now...and happily using my mama's laptop instead. =)

School is great! Last night I had a speech to give (to my dad) and he said I did pretty good. (!!!)
It was only my second speech and I was quite nervous...but after getting over self I did fine.

Okay, I've been thinking about some random things this week and here are a few...

  1. Christmas. Yeah, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet! But I've been thinking about it and wanting snow since a few weeks ago. Odd, isn't it? Partly it's the music. I love Christmas music and I want December to be here so that I can listen to it without being reminded it's not Christmas yet.
  2. Stories....yes, I like writing. I just never finish a story. Ever. I get bogged down in the details and then leave the story to collect dust in some old notebook. Then one day, I find the notebook and look through it...only to find that story. I read through, and while reading...I'm thinking, "I could have left that out" or "This really isn't a good story at all"
  3. Junk food. Ice cream (pumpkin or oreo mint!), cookies, boxed macaroni and cheese, french fries, mozzarella sticks, onion rings...you know, the kind of stuff you only get at a restaurant! =)
There you have it. Three random things that I've been thinking about this week.
Oh, I forgot something? Yeah, how did you know? I forgot to mention that I've also been thinking about a new header and background for this blog...autumn themed!

Alright, off I go to help get dinner ready. *waves*

Sorry for another silly post, but I've been in a silly sort of a mood lately! =)

Miss Bea

No comments: