Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last day of vacation fun

Today is officially my last day of summer vacation. Tomorrow I step into a whole new world...that world is called High School. Where I'll see a lot of this:



What's that? You'd like to know what's been keeping me away from blogging? Simple. Camping.
Miss Laurie and I have been camping out in the tent...set up in the front yard. That and I just haven't felt like editing photos and getting them ready to put on...blog. (said wrong but you get what I mean)

So anyway...


The lovely tent that we set up all by ourselves!! =)


We took Gunther out to the tent to see what he'd do. Yes, he was slightly scared.


We were letting the tent air out before we took it down and a butterfly came in. I got it to land on my finger and I took a picture because it was just so cute!

On Monday we went hiking. We had lots of fun playing in the water, as it was rather hot that day

>
It was also very pretty there...




We saw a very large spider, which I almost touched

>

And, as I promised, the pictures of my tie-dye shirt. =)







And, one of the bestest kinds of candy on earth...Smarties!!

I hope you all have a very, very good Sunday.
In Christ,
Miss Bea

1 comment:

Miss Laurie said...

Your photos came out SO nice! I love the one of the butterfly! :)