Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The sky is up...or is it?

"Hey, what's up?" is how I'm greeted...to which I answer "The sky" but, is the sky really up?
On the other side of the world, the sky is still up. And the ground is still down.

At my house and at yours things are still happening. Life goes on, right? Life.....meaning the everyday happenings of people all over this world. (The sky is still up remember?)

And right now, my life is....school


One of my photography class pictures

The sky is still up isn't it? I hope so. Don't worry, I'm sure it's not going to fall. You don't have to keep checking every 10 minutes. Really. It's Ok.


Sweetest kitty in the whole world!!

Is it falling yet?? Oh, how exciting that would be! But it's not going to fall, I just know it.

And, just to prove my point...

A Sunset

See?? I told you the sky isn't going to fall. The trees are still down...and the trees being attached to the ground, probably means the ground is still down. And the sunset is still up...the sunset still being in the sky proves that the sky is still up and will stay up.
To the disappointment of many of you who are reading this, simply because, the sky falling - if it were to fall - would be a very exciting moment in our busy lives.

But, I must leave...I have to go check on the sky you know!
Just to make sure that it won't fall.

Blessings,
Miss Bea

P.S. The sky still isn't falling...oh, just so you know, school really is going great and I'm actually enjoying it pretty well. =) Tootles!

2 comments:

Miss Laurie said...

This was a very silly posting Miss Bea! But your photography classed are really paying off, the photos look great! :)

Unknown said...

Silly, silly, Miss Bea! :)