Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's October

Guess what! It's October. Can you believe it?? October already! My Question of the month:

Where did summer go?

But, no matter. I love autumn!
Wait! That means winter is coming...and the cold, too!
Half of me wants to freeze time, and never let it be winter, but the other half says "but I like winter, bring on the snow!! And besides, with winter comes Christmas!" =)

I took some pictures today, of the...foliage...if you could call it that. There isn't much to see around here yet. I wish there were some red trees or something. But there isn't. So I must wait...patiently.




Apple =)

And, the most fall you get around here...for now:

A leaf

Yeah, I'd say I had fun taking pictures even if it was cold. And, even if there isn't anything terribly pretty...yet.

Happy Sunday everybody! Hope you all have a wonderful, restful day!

Miss Bea

No comments: