Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finally uploaded a lot more of my autumn pictures! =)
And we also went to a friend's house last Thursday, we had fun, and I took some pictures of the view from her deck.


Some of my Club Penguin figurines, I tried taking some pictures of them...=)




Don't you just love those photos that don't come out the way you wanted them to but they still look cool???







Gotta love the water droplets!




Poor little leaf got stuck to the window while it was raining


Here it is! The view from our friend's deck...isn't it pretty?



In Christ,
Miss Bea

3 comments:

Haley said...

Great pictures! You're right, that is a pretty view! :)

Hannah Rebekah said...

You are very good at taking pictures. I love the fall. Its so wonderful.

~Hannah Rebekah

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Your Autumn photos came out so good! You're getting very good at taking photos! Great job! :)