Friday, July 9, 2010

Packing my bags and headed to camp!

Hi everyone!

This will probably be my last post for awhile, seeings as I'm going to camp for two weeks!!
Packing tomorrow, leaving after church on Sunday and camp starts Monday afternoon.


My new swimsuit, got it yesterday!! Nice face huh? :P

This is my first time going to teen camp, but I'm really excited and I think I'll do pretty good. Miss Laurie will be there during that time so I'll be able to touch base (so I don't miss home too much). ;)
The first week is teen camp and the second week my mama is volunteering to work which means...(since I'm to old for the junior camp week) that I'll be there helping out wherever they need me.

So tomorrow I'll be packing ALL day long, getting ready to head off to camp.

The sleepy look. He's gonna help me pack and jump in my suit case before I leave. :)

Totally off subject but...tonight's random fact is!...(drum role please)
I have miss matched sun burns, one on the top of my left wrist (no idea how I got it except that's where my watch was) and one on my right shoulder. Oh, and one on the top of my head...where my hair was parted. :)


There's soo much writing on the walls, but this was my favorite.

See y'all when I get back!

In Christ,
Miss Bea

4 comments:

Haley said...

Have fun! :)

Megan said...

Enjoy your time at camp! I went to camp 3 weeks ago and I had a blast. I got really sun burnt on my shoulders though and it turned into a tan. Now only my shoulders are tan, lol.

We will miss you! Be sure to come back and share lots of pictures with us. :)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Awe so glad you get to go to teen camp this summer. I hope you have a wonderful time! Blessings and prayers as you enjoy learning more about our saviour and fellowshiping with other kids! :)

Megan said...

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com