Sunday, March 6, 2011

He fills my life with good things...

It's March! That said, in exactly 2 weeks there's a special day. Can you guess? I won't tell. You'll just have to wait. ;)

Once upon a time there was a girl. Excuse me, *young lady*. Who thought that her photography was awful.

Although many...people told her that her photography was oh, say, pretty good, she never thought (until now) that it was anything special. She always thought that her photographs were, well, yucky and horrible.

And even though she liked putting the photos in her scrapbook, she thought that even if somebody did sneak a peak at them, it wouldn't matter because they wouldn't like them. (This was because she didn't like them, you see.)

But then, one day, she found a little note tucked inside her scrapbook. I never got her picture of that so...I can't post it and I don't know what it said. But! I do have this:

And from then on, she learned to love every photograph she took because it was a gift. A gift that her Creator had given her, and she wanted to use her gift to give honor and glory to Him.

The end

And now, just for fun, here's a little photo shoot the young lady from the (above) story did with our cat Gertrude. Once Gertrude settled down in the sun, the photographer got some great pictures. ;)
# 1

# 2

# 3

# 4

# 5

# 6

# 7

Alright. Vote! I wanna know which picture (of Gertrude) you like best. =) There's a poll at the top on the side bar. If you want, you can leave a comment telling why you liked a particular picture. Thank you!!

Also, if I follow your blog and you have a blog button, it's probably on my sidebar. Check it out, see if yours is there, and if it's not leave a comment to let me know! =)

Blessings on your Sunday! =)

1 comment:

iSMILE said...

Awww your photos are amazing :) Your cat is cute too. lol I just got a cat. I need to take some pictures of my kitty cat! I like your blog.

http://stardom-randomness.blogspot.com